close
Invictus

I am the master of my fate
我是我命運的主宰,

I am the captain of my soul. 
我是我靈魂的統帥。
 
這兩句是當初打動我,
想要去看這部片的原因之一,
當然,摩根費里曼的電影,
從刺激1995,王牌天神,一路玩到掛,
漸漸開始喜歡他這個一位演員。
 
2012年11月20日13:10

 

 

 

“Invictus”在拉丁文中是“unconquerable”「永不言敗、永不倒下」的意思,這首充滿鬥志的詩,撐持曼德拉渡過27年漫長的黑獄生活,也是他一生奉行的座右銘。

Out of the night that covers me, 

夜幕低垂將我籠罩,

Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
兩極猶如漆黑地窖,

I thank whatever gods may be, 
我感謝未知的上帝,

For my unconquerable soul, 
賦予我不敗的心靈。

In the fell clutch of circumstance,
即使環境險惡危急,

I have not winced or cried aloud. 
我不會退縮或哭嚎,

Under the bludgeonings of chance
立於時機的脅迫下,

My head is bloody, but unbowed
血流滿面我不屈服。

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
超越這般悲憤交集,

Looms but the Horror of the shade, 
恐怖陰霾逐步逼近,

And yet the menace of the years
我終究會無所畏懼。

Finds, and shall find, me unafraid 
It matters not how strait the gate, 
縱然通道無比險狹,

How charged with punishments is the scroll, 
儘管嚴懲綿延不盡,

I am the master of my fate
我是我命運的主宰,

I am the captain of my soul. 
我是我靈魂的統帥。
 
2012年9月27日16:15
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    snkamigo 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()